Last week, eStara, the leading provider of proactive conversion solutions for enhancing online sales and support initiatives, announced the findings of a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting to determine the costs, benefits, risks and ROI affiliated with implementing eStara Click to Call technology in a retail environment. The results of the report for the retail portion of the study found:
- A three-year risk-adjusted Click to Call retailer ROI of 143 percent
- Click to Call increased online revenues by more than $2.5 million over three year period
- Retailers experienced payback in a period of between seven and 14 months
- Average conversion rate of Click to Call users was significantly higher than non-users
- Prospects using Click to Call as the primary means of communication were better informed, and asked more detailed questions in comparison to toll-free callers
- Companies that deployed Click to Call reduced their operational costs significantly through a reduction in the average volume of non- transactional calls and improvement in duration of customer calls
Click to call is a very innovative way for a Retailer to connect to its customers.